Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm 'Ard, are you?



Alright boyz and girlz, next weekend is 'Ard Boyz, let's do this!

Here is a run down of the missions by Thomas d/b/a Goatboy, basically kill the fuck out of shit. Also, I concur on the WTF victory points, I don't like math.

My Grey Knights won't be finished in time, and I don't have enough to get that extra 500 points out of them. I can swing up to 2000 with them.

On to the list!

Basically this is what I like about Space Wolves, but with lots more of it.

50 scoring boots on the ground, psychic defense, everything that flies disruption bubble, three big ol' bags of hammers, a little back field shenanigans, and lots of fire going down range.



2499
HQ
260 Wolf lord, thunder wolf, Storm shield, thunder hammer, rune armor, saga of the bear
100 Rune priest, living lightning, tempest's wrath

Elites
80 5 wolf scouts, meltagun (WG)
129 3 wolfguard, with combi meltas and powerfists

Troops
175 9  Grey hunters, meltagun , rhino(rune priest)
185 9  Grey hunters, meltagun, wolf standard, rhino(WG)
185 9  Grey hunters, meltagun, wolf standard,  rhino (WG)
195 10 grey hunters, 2 plasmaguns , rhino
195 10 grey hunters, 2 plasmaguns , rhino

Fast Attack
270 3 thunderwolf cavalry, 3 storm shields, powerfist meltabomb
270 3 thunderwolf cavalry, 3 storm shields, powerfist meltabomb

Heavy Support
140 6 long fangs 5 missiles
170 6 long fangs 2 lascannons 3 missiles
145 5 long fangs 2 lascannons 2 missiles

2 comments:

  1. Im digging it! Do you have it all painted yet? Im excited to see peoples faces at all your horses running toward them. This is Jack by the way, site was being weird about letting me post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got one more 10 man plasma squad to finish painting, that's it.

    ReplyDelete