Thursday, February 17, 2011

I like this list a lot.

Alright, mistakenly thinking that ard boyz was in the spring, I made a 2500 list the other day. I liked a lot of things from it, but it seemed quite out of reach with the 1850 standard that is the nature of things here in Lubbock.

However, I totally made it work. I worked it up from memory in Tax earlier today.
Here is the list after getting the book and being able to get exact numbers.

This does not have my usual standbys of two MM/HF speeders. I like to have them for last minute objective contesting, and mobile long range melta, but this more centralized wave of doom sounds like fun as well.


1844

HQ 
245 Wolf lord , Thunder Wolf, Thunderhammer, SS,runic armor, 2 wolves
210 WGBL , Thunder Wolf, Frost Weapon, SS, runic armor, 2 wolves
150 Rune Priest, Master of Runes

Elites
129 3 WG, powerfist, combi melta

Troops 
145 7 grey hunters , melta , rhino 
160 8 grey hunters , melta , rhino 
160 8 grey hunters , melta , rhino 

Fast Attack
270 3 Thunderwolf Cavalry, 1)powerfist , storm shield, 2) storm shield, meltabomb , 3) storm shield 

Heavy Support 
115 5 long fangs , 4 missile launchers
130 5 long fangs, 3 missiles , 1 lascannon
130 5 long fangs, 3 missiles , 1 lascannon



No comments:

Post a Comment