Thursday, January 20, 2011

Getting Started.

Allow me to introduce myself.
I'm Bryce, one of the co-authors here on Dissenting Dice. I've been playing 40k for about 10 years now, still not terribly great at it, but I have a lot of fun.

Through my decade of on and off play I have had several armies, mostly since 5th. 
Started in 3rd with marines, lots of assault marines, bikes, and librarians. 
Skipped most of 4th. 
Moved to Austin Texas for college and got back in with a vengeance for 5th. Orks, and guard.

I am now in Lubbock for law school and went with a more compact space wolves force, and am playing dabbling in dark eldar.  Yes I have a problem with shiny things. 

Well that's a bit about me, hopefully someone will be interested enough to check this out. 

We intend to start with a series of battle reports cataloging our games, we are testing new designs and armies at the moment.

Perhaps articles we find interesting, our thoughts on the game, painted models and maybe some discussion of the overlap of legal study and gaming. 

Thanks, hope you'll bear with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment