Friday, July 22, 2011

6/23 Grey Knights

Alright, after seeing the raw power of psycannons fighting the DUKES Boys, I got it into my head that an 1850 Draigo Paladin list would only be 22 models. Even I can paint that many.

Here are the first 6; first half of a Paladin squad armed with 2 halberds, 2 psycannons, a hammer and an apothecary with sword, and a terminator librarian that I yoinked from my Space Hulk game.

Jack is going to do the force weapons something like the below when he gets back into town.


Alright on to my grey knights, and they are actually grey, the darkest grey I could find in town, I wanted them darker, but I think this works. I wanted more of the older almost black color than the modern silver. 





Also, just this afternoon I got my order of 15 more terminators from Dice Bucket, I also got a Vindicare and a metal Draigo off ebay, Draigo has yet to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment