Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Space Wolves, Part 1

Alright, gearing up for as much of tournament season as I can get to has got me painting. I've finished up the stuff Jack started and am getting ready to do more. I am getting closer and closer to my first fully ( at least for the time being) painted army.

Here are some thunder wolf cavalry that I did. Two powerfists with storm shields, a normal guy with storm shield, and a character with a wolf claw and storm shield. There are still two regular guys with magnetized storm shields, one more with permanent shield, and two characters, one with frost blade and the other with thunder hammer left to do.




2 comments:

  1. I really like the armour of wolves mate. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.

    I've still got another 5 more of these to do.

    ReplyDelete