Saturday, February 4, 2012

Malifaux Painting

I've done a bit of hobby work lately.
Also, I'm posting this from my phone. How cool is that?

First is my Merc Convict Gunslinger for my Seamus gang, zombie hookers and pistoleros, yes please.

Here you can see the skull painted on his face, as well as the Rebel Battle Flag tattooed on his arm. Also, note the pearl handled pistols.

An we have a Punk Zombie painted mostly by local gaming addict Bo. He basically plays everything that is possible to play, and likely has at least a force or two for every game played locally, and some that aren't. He is a great guy and shares my opinion that minis are a better money pit than drugs.

He painted most of it, I added the crude hand painted Union Jack on the back, because c'mon man it's punk rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment