Tuesday, October 25, 2011

GW as the Imperium- Frontline Gamer

Hey everyone,

Today I am merely reposting an essay I just read from Frontline Gamer.

He uses the Imperium of Man as an extended metaphor to talk about the history and current troubles of GW. This is great. Rarely do we get something so far above the petty GW sucks/ WHFB is too random/ 40k isn't for tournaments bullshit.

This is probably the best gaming related essay I have ever read.

http://thefrontlinegamer.blogspot.com/2011/09/is-imperium-metaphor-for-games-workshop.html

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks a lot for the compliment, even if I'm unsure the article deserves such praise. I will However take it, mainly because I'm a vainglorious, egotistical male!!! :P Genuinely though, it is nice to know other people have appreciated something I've written.

    ReplyDelete