Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Feast of Blades

Alright, as it appears that the Draigo I ordered on ebay has been lost in the mail, I am going to take space wolves to this weekend's Feast of Blades qualifier here in Lubbock.

Here is what I am thinking. Yes it is pretty stripped down with only 2 long fangs squads, but I really did like having the two priests this past weekend, though if it is the same people they didn't have much in the way of things to be screwed by tempests wrath, but it did make people rather cautious. This time I will be more aggressive and go for the throat if I can. I got stuck behind early dead rhinos and blocking vehicles.


Space wolves
 1999 points

HQ
255 Wolf lord, thunderwolf, rune armor, storm shield, frost blade,  Saga of the Bear
100 Rune priest, tempests wrath, storm caller
105 Rune priest, tempests wrath, living lightning, wolf tail talisman

Elites
129 3 Wolf Guard, powerfists, combi meltas
80 5 wolf scouts, meltagun (WG)

Troops
185 8 Grey hunters, meltagun, power weapon, wolf standard, rhino (WG, RP)
185 8 Grey hunters, meltagun, power weapon, wolf standard, rhino (WG)
130 6 Grey hunters, melta gun, rhino (RP)
195 10 Grey hunters, 2 plasmaguns, rhino

Fast Attack
235 3 thunderwolves, 2 storm shields, powerfist
60 Speeder, multi melta
60 speeder, multi melta

Heavy Support
140 6 long fangs 5 missile launchers
140 6 long fangs 5 missile launchers

1 comment:

  1. Hm, I run a list really similar to yours- I also take a wolfstar, lots of Longfangs, and Grey Hunters, with a Rune Priest :-p

    Where is your qualifier (i.e. what state)? I'm actually only like an hours drive from where the 'finals' will be played- should be a good time this year :)

    Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete